Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Jen Broadcast System

This is a test of the Jen Broadcast System (JBS). My brilliant
boyfriend has found a way for me to send a simple email to update my blog,
rather than logging into Blogger which sucks up data charges. Does it work?
Bueller?



If it does, a very quick update: I'm travelling to my site in the north on
Thursday (11th), not Friday like I may have originally said. Although I'm
told the chances of me actually making it all the way to Divundu is probably
pretty low. We shall see. I'm definitely anxious to get there.



Haven't eaten anything funny since last post ;-)

1 comment:

Jen B said...

JBS seems to be working like a charm. Happy travels to Divundu. Looking forward to more travel tales...

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States

Followers